Thursday, September 18, 2014

Scribbler's Sojourners is a GO #StreetTeam for @TerriRochenski #Fantasy and #Romance Author

I've seen & joined a half-dozen street teams in the past few months, and I'm impressed!! So inspired, that I decided to get my own going!

Love social networking? Tweeting & Facebook sharing? Exclusive sneak peeks & excerpts?

Then join my street team!



What IS a street team?

It's a group of kick@$$ peeps who post news about books - releases, covers, quotes, reviews, pics, etc all in efforts to help spread the word about their fav authors on Twitter, FB, Pinterest, or any other social media site they lurk about.

There is no pressure, however. I write two opposite genres - fantasy & romance. The titles peeps choose to promote are up to them.

There will be sneak peeks of my covers before they're made available, AND exclusive excerpts shared on occasion. I plan on picking my SS team's brains - either for naming characters, plot ideas, and whatever else I might need direction on. There's nothing better than getting another's perspective on ideas flitting about in my mind!!

Sound interesting? 

Then swing by Scribbler's Sojourners & ask to join. Easy peasy!

No comments:

Post a Comment