Thursday, December 3, 2015

#ThrowbackThursday: Thanksgiving and Horses - a trip down memory lane




Nothing like getting a littler personal so peeps can get to know ME, not just the author.

So. How 'bout some pics of best memories!



Sitting on Grandma T's basement steps for our annual Thanksgiving get together!! Notice all the sweaters...she made one / makes one for every single one of her grandchildren AND great grandchildren. Top left is good ol' me with the big cheesy grin & green button up. 



Taking my cousin for a ride on dear old Trixie, the pony I didn't treat nearly as good as I should have. God rest her soul...

She stepped on me more than once, threw me a few times, and even fell on top of me. Thank God for tractor tire ruts! Saved me from a broken back for sure.

~~~oOo~~~

That's all I've got for now!

Any great memories of those old family gatherings? Ever have a horse fall on you??

No comments:

Post a Comment